- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I wa redecorating my office and I wanted to use good quality but not so expensive furniture and their desk are very modern design and their prices are very affordable mainly when you have a limited budget.
Who doesn’t love ikea?? They have some of the most affordable home decor! And such a wide selection! Some of my favorite and most asked about pieces in my home are from ikea. Plus it’s just fun to walk around and see all of the showrooms!
I love ikea for all my home furnishing needs. They have all sorts of different styles to fit any needs and I appreciate that you can mix and match with different sets. The price cannot be be beat as well.
I've had a good experience overall would like Kia. The only downside was ordering and having to pay $100 in shipping fees when spending only 400 in product. The actual shipping itself was nice just Pearcey.
My favorite store for home decorating and furniture is definitely ikea. They have very unique and trendy items for a great price. Their website it also very helpful for getting ideas on redecorating rooms.
LOVE ikea! It’s the ideal place for people on a budget that still want their home to look stylish. A lot of their furniture has a minimalist vibe. I bought 6 wine glasses for $4! Can’t complain about that.
My husband and I love going to ikea to walk around and get ideas for the home. We have a small car so the boxed items make transporting items easy, although I suck at assembling them and leave that to him.
Not a big fan of the fact that you need to build absolutely everything you buy, but for the price you can’t complain. I never go in coming out with the only thing I intended to go for, but that’s not always a bad this.
I started shopping in ikea in Israel and then when I got back to the states saw they had it here it’s cheap and cute you have to be careful and take care of stuff they wear easier then other main companies
I love shopping at IKEA. I have at least 3 unique pieces of furniture from IKEA and the quality is very good. I like going to browse all the offering and seeing the kitchens and bedroom spaces they offer.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos