BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Linda P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought a side stand from IKEA and it's the best. It was so easy to put together and looked great. I got to paint it myself which I loved to personalize it! Great value and condition. they also have a huge selection, I highly recommend
Silvia D.
El Cajon, CA
Everything I've ever gotten here I've enjoyed using immediately. It felt great when I put together my son's bed with in a day when two grown men could not. I rubbed their noses in this fact for a few days.
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
I ordered a desk and many other things from IKEA. Some of their things are expensive but they are so worth it. They are an amazing company and everything is of great quality. I will always shop with IKEA.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I love IKEA are used to shop only online but then I just left going to the store so much to see the whole entire layout of all the different bedroom sad some furniture sets that I always go just to find what's new.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Unfortunately we don't live near an IKEA, but we make special trips to Kansas City to go all the time! I always find very affordable furniture and home accents that look great in my home! Nothing has been poor quality at all!
Warren S.
I have used organizers from IKEA. I absolutely love it love it I don't even have a favorite purchase there are also great, I order online so it's very easy to pick what I want. I would definitely shop here again!
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
I move a lot and IKEA is always a first stop for me. It's cheap enough that you aren't worried if it gets slightly damaged but also all looks awesome. Plus the food is amazing I always love a trip to ikea.
Kristin H.
Plant city , FL
Simple furniture at amazing prices. Almost my entire house is furniture from ikea. The furniture is very simple to put together and does not take much time. I would recommend ikea to my friends fo sure!!!
Vasy P.
Holly springs , GA
They have everything in every price range! I bought a lot of kitchen stuff there and it has lasted longer than the expensive stuff from other stores! Even their furniture is sturdy! Great when on a budget.
Emily W.
Not a big fan of the fact that you need to build absolutely everything you buy, but for the price you can’t complain. I never go in coming out with the only thing I intended to go for, but that’s not always a bad this.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?