- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea. I honestly believe you can go on a date to ikea if your in a serious relationship already, it just has such great decor and furniture. Even down to the candles. Also the food court is a must.
I love ikea. There are hundreds of thousands of little things in there to decorate your home with or to make decorating easier. When I moved into my dorm I based it off one of their studio apt lay outs and it's magnificent
Great brand with great products. They can be a little on the pricey side. Great customer service but, you do have to put your purchases together which can be annoying. I will still continue to shop there.
Okay IKEA what can I say but I can spend all day at that store. I don't shop there a lot but when I'm there I leave with so much and everything there is good price.. I will shop there anytime I'm close by.
LOVE ikea! It’s the ideal place for people on a budget that still want their home to look stylish. A lot of their furniture has a minimalist vibe. I bought 6 wine glasses for $4! Can’t complain about that.
Love IKEA for all their incredibly cheap kitchen and bedroom stuff. You can score some seriously cute and useful stuff for super awesome prices. Their lighting designs are always super cute and cheap too.
One of my favorite stores! Quality products at a great price! I love their BIG catalogs for inspiration. You can furnish every room in your house all at one place! I will defiantly return to purchase more
IKEA has everything I need. I secretly wish I was an interior designer so this store is perfect for me. I love their home goods such as kitchen supplies and towels and I love their raskog cart (I have 3).
I love the lamps I have bought. They were exactly what I wanted. Light weight, saves space and bright. The lamps have great design features, illumination is much brighter than expected, high quality construction, arrived packaged very well, and is extremely easy to assemble. Highly recommend.
Great value furniture and home goods! Some of the stuff isn't very high quality, but you get what you pay for. Fun place to visit but overwhelming and you want to buy everything. Assembly sucks, but it's worth it!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos