BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Renee D.
Scottsdale , AZ
This is such a fun place to go . It is almost like watching through a Pinterest board . They have great options for all budgets . The baby section is amazing! Not to mention, the cafe is tasty yet affordable
Mandi C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love shopping at IKEA! We have dressers, shelves, high chairs, beds, toys, and a few other fun things from ikea. I love their price and how modern all of their products are! We are big fans of IKEA and will continue to shop here!
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
ikea is like heaven. there is nothing that i've ever needed that i haven't been able to find at ikea. i love just going there to look around and get decorating ideas for my home. everyone should go to ikea.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
So many things here! I always get in trouble when I get in the store. They have small baking supplies and some amazing smelling candles. People just think of this as a furniture store but it's so much more !
Alejandra P.
Love, looove ikea!! I mean who doesn't, i could practically live there. Yes most of their products aren't real wood or anything like that but everything is still very well made and it's usually very affordable.
Joy J.
ORANGEVALE, CA
Ikea's bad rep as ONLY crappy furniture is so off the mark it's laughable. Sure they have stuff like that, but only makes up a part of their inventory. Almost every category of furniture has a low/med/high-quality option. And some items are far and away better than you can find anywhere else. For example, the $50 white Billy bookcase can be installed to look built-in, and you'll not find a better price anywhere. If you're handy, Ikea Hackers has some amazing DIY ideas, as does Pinterest. I regret all the years I avoided Ikea due to misperceptions about their inventory. Thankfully I was eventually open-minded enough to give them another try and have been consistently delighted ever since.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
awesome store! we have so many ikea items in our house from toys to furniture!!! pretty far trip for hs but we love it!!!! amazing quality stuff and so great with prices!!! we go here at least twice a year!
Caitlin K.
Jefferson, WI
Everyone loves IKEA. Nice prices, cool options. Wish there were More stores so I wouldn't have to leave the state to buy things. I have a desk from there. Love it. And a tv stand. Not the best of the best, but it works haha
Jocelyn J.
Stockton
I bought my makeup vanity online from here. Prices are great, but when my package arrived it was damaged and it also took a long time. However when I called they were able to send me the part that I needed.
Kristina C.
Awesome store for cheap quality products. You have to put everything together yourself, but the price is worth it. The warehouse is a bit confusing and the name of products is almost impossible to say/read.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?