BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Suzanne L.
Half of my furniture is from ikea. People have always liked it and asked where they could find something similar. The only down side is the instructions to built it. No written words just diagrams are given.
Jenna W.
We have recently bought shelves from ikea and they are fantastic. We haven't had any issues with them and the pricing was really great!! Definitely recommend checking out this store for anything and everything!
Noelia F.
Sunrise , FL
They have everything you could be looking for. And not only do they have variety but the whole store is an adventure in itself ! The place is huge and pretty much a maze. That's fun to get lost in of course.
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
I love how affordable IKEA is! Only
Downfall is the poor quality of the products! Furniture from here breaks easily but bedroom supplies like bed linens, and pillow cases are good! Home decor is cute here too!
Andrea R.
henrico, va
Buying Alex and Lack furniture for my beauty room is the best thing I've ever done! I love how clean and neat it looks. It offers amazing flexibility as my collection changes and grows! I love every piece!!
Robin G.
Lakeland, FL
IKEA is great, and best for home decor and accessories. The products are very affordable and modern. Great for furnishing and decorating on a budget. Impossible to get out of the store without spending $200!
Hanna P.
corvallis, OR
All of my bedroom furniture is from IKEA and while its sturdy I would say that moving it is not easy and the quality of the product goes down each time you move it. Also you have to schedule a whole day to put it together.
SUZZIL M.
Ikea is a nice place to buy furniture and to spoce up your living space. Sometimes it can be a tad bit difficult to put together some of the furnishings becaise of all the pieces. It is worth it at the end.
VANESSA S.
New York
I bought my makeup Alexa drawers from Ikea and I LOVE them. Super sturdy and even though it took me a while to put together - I was able to do it on my own! I prefer to order online and the delivery was quick and easy. I'm def thinking about getting another drawer for my makeup!
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
SIkea is the best bang for your buck in furniture, especially if you are an apartment dweller.  Some products are better than others, and the store can be overwhelming, but at least you can get meatballs!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?