BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I love Ikea. I love the price and I enjoy shopping there. I like walking through all the different displays and seeing how the designers have set up each piece. It makes it fun to shop there, instead of just seeing things in boxes. I also like the modern and clean design of the store.
Priyal P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Ikea is a maze. It has a lot of stuff and it is pretty cheap. It is perfect for a college student. Some people really don't like Ikea so I think it's either a hit or a miss. Everyone should experience Ikea at least once.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
So many things here! I always get in trouble when I get in the store. They have small baking supplies and some amazing smelling candles. People just think of this as a furniture store but it's so much more !
Heather W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Ikea is the best! Their products last almost forever, and the little food place inside of the shop is super good. I went here with my mom before she passed away as part of her bucket list, and she loved it.
Caitlin K.
Jefferson, WI
Everyone loves IKEA. Nice prices, cool options. Wish there were More stores so I wouldn't have to leave the state to buy things. I have a desk from there. Love it. And a tv stand. Not the best of the best, but it works haha
Angelina G.
Sandy Springs
I love IKEA. What do you want cheap furniture but great quality IKEA is the way to go. I have bought a make up vanity from IKEA no scratches I have used it for five years. And Alex drawers I love them. IKEA is great you should go there.
Lyndsey T.
I loved the shopping experience at IKEA. The quality is high for the price, and we've really enjoyed the items we purchased! They are incredibly affordable. The shopping experience was nothing like I've experienced before. Very well thought out and convenient! I would highly recommend.
Brittany L.
Tavares, FL
I love the shopping experience that ikea brings as well as the affordability and variety of products! IKEA always seems to have what I’m looking for and within my budget! Perfect place to furnish a new home!
Mandi C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love shopping at IKEA! We have dressers, shelves, high chairs, beds, toys, and a few other fun things from ikea. I love their price and how modern all of their products are! We are big fans of IKEA and will continue to shop here!
Jazmine L.
randolph
I love spending time at ikea to get inspiration. The furniture pieces are always reasonable price and it is good quality. It may be difficult to shop around in the store but I do go here often for furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?