BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lexi D.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
IKEA is a great place!! I love everything in there and I can easily get lost in there. The shopping experience is awesome and I wouldn't want the store to change in any way. I would totally shop here again!
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I love Ikea. I love the price and I enjoy shopping there. I like walking through all the different displays and seeing how the designers have set up each piece. It makes it fun to shop there, instead of just seeing things in boxes. I also like the modern and clean design of the store.
Lindsay E.
Waverly, NY
Favorite store on earth! I could spend the whole day here. So affordable, and such nice quality. Shopping at IKEA is an absolute adventure. I just wish there was one closer. But a 2 hour drive isn't so bad.
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
If I could live in ikea, I would. The store is huge! You would need to take a few trips to see everything. All of the products are modern and great for decor. I always find something that’ll I love in ikea!
Andrea R.
henrico, va
Buying Alex and Lack furniture for my beauty room is the best thing I've ever done! I love how clean and neat it looks. It offers amazing flexibility as my collection changes and grows! I love every piece!!
Carolina R.
Deuil-la-barre
Literalmente encuentras todo aquí ay cosas buenas como malas pero principalmente todo es de muy buena calidad , el precio es normalsito y si seguiría comprando en IKEA y lo en ir tras casi lo encuentras casi en todos lados
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
I swear I couldn't love a store more!! Always find the best deals, and the best quality when I go in here! Sometimes it's more pricey than others but it's such good quality!! Can't wait to furnish my office!
Jeanie K.
I love Ikea! The prices are amazing, the furniture is well made and easy to assemble, and the homeware section always has things I need. I wish there was a store closer to me, but it is well worth the drive.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
SIkea is the best bang for your buck in furniture, especially if you are an apartment dweller.  Some products are better than others, and the store can be overwhelming, but at least you can get meatballs!
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband and I purchased the Friheten couch in 2015 and so far it's been a relatively comfortable couch for our guests to sleep on in our NYC apartment. It doesn't hold up well to staining, but it's done the job. We will eventually replace it but it's a good first couch to purchase.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?