BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
I love Ikea! For the price I am always surprised that the furniture holds up so well and is so cute & trendy! They have great customer service and putting together the furniture has always been easy for me!
Leah S.
Goldsboro, NC
IKEA can be a hit or miss depending on what you're shopping for. They have great textiles, lighting, and pretty much anything a home needs but some of their furniture materials are cheaply made. Shop smart!
Irina K.
Louisville, KY
IKEA is an amazing store for all of your home essentials! Furniture, bedding, kitchen, bathroom. You can find just about everything here ! The best store to shop for your house ! Would recommend to anyone !
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I LOVE IKEA!!!!!! Ikea has everything I need! All of there stuff is very affordable and nice! It is so much fun to shop even if you aren’t planning to get anything! I would recommend everyone to shop there!
Tiwanicka R.
I purchased my girls beds from here over 5 years ago and they are still in great shape. I purchased the minnen twin beds with the metal framework. My girls love these beds. The wood slates are good support.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
IKEA is the best store to go to for any of your home furniture or decorating needs. I can guarantee you will leave with items you didn’t know you needed in the first place. Will always shop here for my Home.
Suzanne L.
Half of my furniture is from ikea. People have always liked it and asked where they could find something similar. The only down side is the instructions to built it. No written words just diagrams are given.
Jhulianna V.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I LOVE IKEA! especially for my bedding. I have bought my pillow and comforter here year after year and could not be more happy with the quality of everything. My duvet is also from here and it is excellent.
Alexu H.
If you love big stores with everything you can possible wish for you'll love ikea! I shop here almost every month at least once. This store is perfect for improvements. I will always be a fan of this place!
Caity V.
Hammond, IN
I love ikea. The store has everything you need, it's like a theme park for furniture. And the online kitchen building tool is fantastic! I used it when we were planning a kitchen renovation a few years ago.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?