- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea. The store has everything you need, it's like a theme park for furniture. And the online kitchen building tool is fantastic! I used it when we were planning a kitchen renovation a few years ago.
Great products for families on a budget. Most items require you to assemble them but it's definitely worth it. The ability to mix and match items is great. There is something for everyone's budget and taste.
I bought a set of locker cabinets and absolutely love them. They travel well from move to move and are super sturdy. I even moved from state to state and they traveled with me. I also really enjoy the versatile of these furniture pieces. They are always on par with trends. Also, they keep up with new ideas and styles!
I love ikea! I could spend hours in that place, honestly! They have such cute & cheap space making items! They even have small knicknacks & kitchen tools that are awesome!! I will definitely shop here again!
I love Ikea! For the price I am always surprised that the furniture holds up so well and is so cute & trendy! They have great customer service and putting together the furniture has always been easy for me!
Ikea is the best! Their products last almost forever, and the little food place inside of the shop is super good. I went here with my mom before she passed away as part of her bucket list, and she loved it.
IKEA is an absolute dream! Once you walk in you feel inspired immediately. They have plenty of amazing quality furniture and it is priced right too! I absolutely love it and I would forsure shop here again!
Ikea is a maze. It has a lot of stuff and it is pretty cheap. It is perfect for a college student. Some people really don't like Ikea so I think it's either a hit or a miss. Everyone should experience Ikea at least once.
IKEA is the best store to go to for any of your home furniture or decorating needs. I can guarantee you will leave with items you didn’t know you needed in the first place. Will always shop here for my Home.
IKEA is the literal best, despite the fact that all ikeas are black holes that warp time and emotions. I like that I can buy cheap furniture that looks good and is higher quality than most target furniture. I also love the food
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos