BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Caity V.
Hammond, IN
I love ikea. The store has everything you need, it's like a theme park for furniture. And the online kitchen building tool is fantastic! I used it when we were planning a kitchen renovation a few years ago.
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
Great products for families on a budget. Most items require you to assemble them but it's definitely worth it. The ability to mix and match items is great. There is something for everyone's budget and taste.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
I bought a set of locker cabinets and absolutely love them. They travel well from move to move and are super sturdy. I even moved from state to state and they traveled with me. I also really enjoy the versatile of these furniture pieces. They are always on par with trends.  Also, they keep up with new ideas and styles!
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
I love ikea! I could spend hours in that place, honestly! They have such cute & cheap space making items! They even have small knicknacks & kitchen tools that are awesome!! I will definitely shop here again!
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
I love Ikea! For the price I am always surprised that the furniture holds up so well and is so cute & trendy! They have great customer service and putting together the furniture has always been easy for me!
Heather W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Ikea is the best! Their products last almost forever, and the little food place inside of the shop is super good. I went here with my mom before she passed away as part of her bucket list, and she loved it.
Noir N.
College point, NY
IKEA is an absolute dream! Once you walk in you feel inspired immediately. They have plenty of amazing quality furniture and it is priced right too! I absolutely love it and I would forsure shop here again!
Priyal P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Ikea is a maze. It has a lot of stuff and it is pretty cheap. It is perfect for a college student. Some people really don't like Ikea so I think it's either a hit or a miss. Everyone should experience Ikea at least once.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
IKEA is the best store to go to for any of your home furniture or decorating needs. I can guarantee you will leave with items you didn’t know you needed in the first place. Will always shop here for my Home.
Kjell S.
IKEA is the literal best, despite the fact that all ikeas are black holes that warp time and emotions. I like that I can buy cheap furniture that looks good and is higher quality than most target furniture. I also love the food
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?