BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Celest P.
Long Beach , CA
I love shopping at ikea, there is a variety of things you can buy. And everything is very affordable. The only downside is that if you are an online shopper like myself , there shipping is way overpriced.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
i love ikea!!! best prices for great quality out of everywhere i’ve shopped! i used alex furniture for my vanity and when i moved, i had no room so i used it for my office furniture! 10/10 would recommend
Nikki C.
Orlando
IKEA is my absolute favorite. Almost all my furniture is from there. I know people complain about the instructions, but to be honest I have never had a problem putting IKEA furniture together. I actually find it pretty easy to do compared with other furniture I purchase elsewhere! I get compliments on my couch from everyone who comes over and it cost half of what any other chaise couch would have cost!
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
My favorite shop for our home. So many people complain but the price and quality of the furniture can not be beat. Nearly all of the furniture in our house has come from Ikea and most people are shocked.
Brandi S.
Inexpensive price & life size puzzles. 2 of my favorite things! Love Ikea especially shopping in the store. The quality is hit or miss depending on the item, but unless you buy all your furniture from Pottery Barn, IKEA is amazing and comparable to every other furniture retailer.
Peri B.
ofallon mo
Ikea is the perfect destination if you’re looking for home improvement! They have such a wide selection of great things for your home! I love going into Ikea because I know I can always find what I need!
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I love shopping at IKEA. We can easily make a whole day of it, walking through each of the sections and browsing all the room designs, and grabbing some food/beverages at the market. We can also just make a quick stop to look for a certain piece of furniture that we are looking for. I love the style a variety of the pieces, and we have been lucky to always find an affordable option.
Megan G.
Crownsville , MD
This places is just like a whole new world in its self, it can be overwhelming your first time there but once you get used to the flow and how everything works it’s such a simple system! I only wish they had more people to help you get stuff off shelves in the wear house. I have a small frame and often need help with the bigger boxes and I can’t always find someone available for that specific task.
Shailey W.
Los Angeles, CA
Their store can be slightly confusing because it is similar to a maze! But I recently bought a book shelf from here with my boyfriend to use as storage & a tv stand & it works perfectly!! It was a very affordable price & the directions were very simple to follow. A perfect spot for college students (:
Katie B.
IKEA is like a maze and it’s kind of overwhelming. That makes it fun. They’ve got everything from big furniture items to smaller household things. Pretty sure 90% of my furniture and kitchen belongings are from there. People also joke that things are hard to assemble because the instructions that come with them are so bare but with some patience and/or a YouTube video, you’ll be fine.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?