- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA. It's not the best quality, but for the price point it is perfect. They have everything you could need for your home. One stop shopping is my jam. And they even have delicious food and a play area to drop my kids off!
We love IKEA. Depending on what you are shopping for and how willing you are to build your own furniture it can be a great value. We have purchased several pieces of furniture and home decor here over the years.
IKEA is a great place to buy furniture if you are a young adult who is just starting out on their own. I have an entire bedroom set from them and it has held up well over the past 6 years. I highly recommend!!!
IKEA always has he cutest home items from bedding to kitchen to bathrooms I go there for all my home needs. The cons about idea though is that their merchandise tends to break faster than your regular home items.
You can decor your home from living room to kitchen. They got everything you new. You shop in there and you do get kind of lost at first cause is huge and a lot of things but there's signs and maps to help you.
I sure love going to Ikea and looking around and shopping I don't necessarily love coming home and having to put everything together but I would recommend Ikea to anyone that wants a DIY project for anywhere in the home
Everyone always complains that the furniture is difficult to put together, and I have never had that experience. I love Ikea furniture, and their prices. I always leave the store with more than what I came for.
I purchased a queen bed. It is ok product if u don't want to spend too much . But it will not last long or many years as it is not solid wood and made of compared wood dust. Design are reasonable and affordable.
Good place to shop for fun, beautiful and unique stuff. They are very affordable so you can fine anything at a good price! They're good quality but if anything happens you always can go back and find a solution.
Within the last 2 years I have purchased 2 dressers from IKEA. I believe they were the "MALM" 6 drawer chest. I really was not impressed by the quality, they really just looked cheap. And about a year after purchasing IKEA recalled the exact dresser. Wouldn't really recommend these dressers.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos