BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
Everyone always complains that the furniture is difficult to put together, and I have never had that experience. I love Ikea furniture, and their prices. I always leave the store with more than what I came for.
Julie S.
Spring Hill
Let visiting ikea with the family. The kids enjoy the play area while we look around then always eat together before walking around the other half of the store. Always find new things here to brighten any room.
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
Products aren't top of the line quality but you get what you pay for. Reasonable prices for most of their items. I love the little kitchen trinkets (so reasonably priced) and their wall decor (art, mirrors, etc.)
Ileana G.
Los Angeles , CA
IKEA is the most amazing store ever. They give you so many ideas for home improvement. A lot of the prices are very affordable as well which is a plus because you can get a beautiful room without spending a fortune.
Maria R.
Newburgh, NY
I love ikea ! I got my makeup desk there and some chairs for our dining room ! Customer service is amazing and I'm definitely looking forward to going back soon to get a book shelf I fell in love with last time.
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE IKEA. it's the best place ever super cheap super neat super nice it's perfect!! definitely recommend going and having the time of your life. kids are taken care of, cheap restaurant inside, it's huge omg!!
Anna F.
Liverpool, NY
I love ikea's pillows/pillow cases. they have a case to match almost any style and they're very soft and comfortable. ikea in general is a great place to spend the day, theres so much to look at and browse for!
Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
Love ikea and how inexpensive they are with certain things I hate the putting it all together but I leave that specially for my hubby to do lol it's very durable and great quality love to go here and shop around
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I love IKEA! I love how IKEA's products are contemporary at an affordable price. I especially love their very affordable kitchen products. IKEA's products are continually the products I reach for in the kitchen.
Alyson M.
New Ipswich, NH
Within the last 2 years I have purchased 2 dressers from IKEA. I believe they were the "MALM" 6 drawer chest. I really was not impressed by the quality, they really just looked cheap. And about a year after purchasing IKEA recalled the exact dresser. Wouldn't really recommend these dressers.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?