BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Dana G.
Boise, ID
I love ikea. It's a great place for a fun Saturday. I love decorating with their smaller items. They are very affordable. I wouldn't recommend their bigger furniture if you want it to last longer than a few years.
Ryan M.
Great when you want something cheap. The assembly sucks. They have lots of cool stuff. And they have people to help you load it into your car. The store is very busy on weekends so be aware. Overall a great option.
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
Living in Atlanta it makes it very easy to go to the brick-and-mortar store. I've order something online one time and it took forever and was banged up by the time it got to me. I ended up having to go to the store to exchange anyway. But the prices are cheap and perfect for short-term furniture.
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
I love Ikea!!! It has soooo much to offer. You can find simple things to decorate like lights and such or you can find big things like furniture. Everything I have bought has great quality. I highly recommend shopping here!!
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I have to drive about 2 hours to the nearest IKEA so I make sure to make a full trip out of it. They make tons of great quality stuff but my number one favorite thing is the Alex drawers for my makeup vanity.
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
My entire bedroom set is from IKEA! I love the sleek, modern look and feel of the furniture! I also shop there for lighting and decor! Everything has easy assembly! I would recommend IKEA for all types of furnishings!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Love love love this store! Items are inexpensive but very good quality. I make a trip out to this store at least once a month for items. Items are easy to find but if you have trouble an employee is only steps away.
Tibisay D.
Miami, Florida
I do enjoy Ikea for a very nice cheaper option around furniture, since I've just graduated college and stuff but building it is a huuuge hasle for me! Too many pieces too much work! Will continue buying at it tho.
Jenny E.
IKEA is by far my husband and I's favorite store to shop in. They have such a huge selection of products to choose from. We decorated our apartment solely with IKEA finds. They're prices are also really affordable.
Kristen P.
Rochester, WA
I happen to really like IKEA. I've gotten a desk and drawer form them and love both products. I have also gotten smaller items and haven't had a problem with anything and their prices aren't too hard on my wallet.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?