BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I love decorating my apartment so Ikea is one of my favorite stores ever. They have everything you'd ever want or need - furniture, decorations, storage units, pillows, anything. Very cute stuff for good prices! I would reccomend to anyone!
Stephanie R.
San Diego, CA
One of the best home goods stores! The food court is also the best and has great prices. I️ highly recommend this store and prices are very affordable all around. My go to store for home decorations and furniture!
Cynthia S.
San Mateo, CA
I recently move to Cali for school, and I bought all my furniture from IKEA. I got bed, desk, bookshelf.... I love the furniture from IKEA, it's not expensive and with really good quality!!!! Definitely recommend
Claire V.
birmingham
Decorator Expert Level 2
I do like IKEA and the prices at IKEA however I only gave it 3 stars as every time I purchase there my furniture will be missing something or something is wrong.still a good store and good value for money though
Sasha P.
Somerville, MA
I can't help it I still love ikea. It's a whole trip and I'm exhausted by the end of it but their furniture seems to last me awhile and I love seeing all the new displays and their inventive space saving ideas.
Christy P.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Ikea! Almost everything in my home is from them. The only reason I don't give it a 5 stars is because they don't have one where I live and I have to travel 2 hrs to another city to my closest IKEA.
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I hate the maze. But I love the products. They are great for first time apartment people, who don't plan on staying where they are for a long time. The bigger items take a long time to put together, but it's worth it!
Dasha L.
Brooklyn
This place is the absolute go to for affordable, chic furniture! Shopping at IKEA is always fun and it's also inspiring to see all the proposed room design plans they have for their customers. Much recommended!
Shawna M.
Campbell, CA
Ikea is a day trip for my boyfriend and I. Most of the time we have no plan and no actual need to go there.

A con would be going on the weekends or when you're stressed out, especially with a significant other.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
i love ikea, my kids do too. Its always an adventure, so much to pick from. I do hate building the furniture but they are good quality and a great price. We own a lot of ikea and need to make another trip soon.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?