- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Affordable, great selections and most of the time easy to put pieces together. Ikea has been great for my makeup storage and children's furniture. Wish there was one closer to home. The hour drive is inconvenient.
I love IKEA. We recently bought a coffee table, two end tables and some things for the kitchen. Definitely good quality and not too expensive. The experience was wonderful. I kea has so much to offer would totally shop here again.
IKEA is quite a drive, but well worth it. I have purchased many household items and a couple pieces of furniture. IKEA provides a good value with an affordable price. The stores are well organized and fun to shop.
I have a love hate relationship with IKEA everything is affordable but overtime for like a year the thing the things always break on me I just wish they made more quality things but again you get what you pay for.
i havent used their products yet but I'm doing a little makeover in my house and they are one of the stores im going to go to they have lots of stuff and many varieties of them diffrent colors too
I just purchased a home with my fiancé and we’ve bought practically everything from Ikea. They have a rewards card and you can get coupons and lots of other good deals. I love everything that I’ve purchased so far.
I do enjoy Ikea for a very nice cheaper option around furniture, since I've just graduated college and stuff but building it is a huuuge hasle for me! Too many pieces too much work! Will continue buying at it tho.
Overwhelming AF. Dont go unless you have a full two hours to kill. Always a zoo and a maze 😂 it’s fun to browse they have a huge selection of EVERYTHING but dont forget you also have to assemble everything you buy
I love IKEA products! The price is right and the products are long lasting. I have however run into the issue of finding a product online but not being able to find it in the local store or not being able to ship.
I love ikea. It's a great place for a fun Saturday. I love decorating with their smaller items. They are very affordable. I wouldn't recommend their bigger furniture if you want it to last longer than a few years.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos