BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Es C.
I have a love-hate relationship with this place. I love it for it's variety and pricing. I hate it for the fights caused in this place with your significant other about options and how much eye stimulation you get.
Ryan M.
Great when you want something cheap. The assembly sucks. They have lots of cool stuff. And they have people to help you load it into your car. The store is very busy on weekends so be aware. Overall a great option.
Nina B.
Naperville, IL
I love Ikea and all of their furniture! Such a great variety of furniture that is more affordable than other stores! Don't shop here a lot though, but they have very staple pieces and I would recommend visiting it!
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
They just built an IKEA close to where I live and I couldn’t be happier. They have nice things and different styles of furniture and household things. IKEA is very reasonable and I recommend everyone to shop here.
Sammie S.
Amazing! Such a huge selection, long lasting and great quality for a super reasonable price. Love walking around the store to see all of the innovative things they have and you can pick what you want up the day of!
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
I love Ikea!!! It has soooo much to offer. You can find simple things to decorate like lights and such or you can find big things like furniture. Everything I have bought has great quality. I highly recommend shopping here!!
Madolyn O.
York, PA
I got my makeup vanity from them and I loved it! I hated that I had to put it together myself. But I do love how my vanity looks and the layout of IKEA. It's so huge and open, so it was so much fun to go shopping.
Morgan M.
I love shopping at IKEA. The employees are always so helpful, I actually love the food at their cafes, and the items that I purchase from IKEA have lasted for for quite awhile. I definitely recommend shopping here!
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
I have the Alex 9 and 5 drawers from Ikea and they are totally game changing!! I use them to store all my makeup and hair products and they are so convenient and helpful and amazing quality for such a great price!!
Alexandra N.
IKEA is probably one of the coolest companies to get affordable furniture that looks expensive. I also love the DIY aspect of their furniture, it makes me feel really powerful when I put together their chairs properly.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?