BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Crystal M.
San Francisco, CA
If you are looking for something simple then go to Ikea. I love Ikea for its organization and simplicity. I do like more of my furniture one of a kind and less mass produced and less boxy/modern. I still go to Ikea for essential items.
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
I love Ikea!!! It has soooo much to offer. You can find simple things to decorate like lights and such or you can find big things like furniture. Everything I have bought has great quality. I highly recommend shopping here!!
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I have to drive about 2 hours to the nearest IKEA so I make sure to make a full trip out of it. They make tons of great quality stuff but my number one favorite thing is the Alex drawers for my makeup vanity.
Morgan M.
I love shopping at IKEA. The employees are always so helpful, I actually love the food at their cafes, and the items that I purchase from IKEA have lasted for for quite awhile. I definitely recommend shopping here!
Brooke L.
Wauregan
I recently just bought a clothing rack from iKEA online and it came a week earlier than scheduled. And it's so sturdy and I plan on picking up so many more items. The Alex 5 draws are my next purchase ! LOVE IKEA!
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
IKEA is a magical place. It's great prices and house wear items. Love the experience of going to ikea, I don't even mind putting the stuff together. Sleek modern design for the most part. Wide range of things too.
Emily N.
I love love LOVE how affordable IKEA is. Anytime I am redecorating and making home purchases, IKEA is often a stop for me. I can find quality furniture for a price that doesn't break the bank. I also enjoy their quirky food options both in the store and in the food court.
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
My entire bedroom set is from IKEA! I love the sleek, modern look and feel of the furniture! I also shop there for lighting and decor! Everything has easy assembly! I would recommend IKEA for all types of furnishings!
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
Ikea is great for the broke college kid like myself. My roommates and I got almost all of our apartment furniture at Ikea. The store is fun to shop at but the quality is subpar, as you would expect for cheap items.
Jessica B.
Tempe, AZ
I love IKEA! I don't mind having to put together furniture if it means I'm getting a good deal. I have never had a piece of IKEA furniture break on me, and it's so convenient for me, because I'm always on a budget.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?