BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tibisay D.
Miami, Florida
I do enjoy Ikea for a very nice cheaper option around furniture, since I've just graduated college and stuff but building it is a huuuge hasle for me! Too many pieces too much work! Will continue buying at it tho.
Shelly J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Products available in all price range. Quality is awesome. Mostly detachable designs so that it’s convenient for you to assemble by yourself or while relocating.
Crystal M.
San Francisco, CA
If you are looking for something simple then go to Ikea. I love Ikea for its organization and simplicity. I do like more of my furniture one of a kind and less mass produced and less boxy/modern. I still go to Ikea for essential items.
Angellys D.
Springfield, MA
Love it, so inexpensive and quality stuff. I shop here every few months. Love the simplicity of the furniture. We have 2 bedroom sets from here. As well as a lot of kitchen and household decor. Definitely recommend
Jeanne H.
I have a love hate relationship with IKEA everything is affordable but overtime for like a year the thing the things always break on me I just wish they made more quality things but again you get what you pay for.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I'm so basic when I say this but I love the Alex drawers ! I'm sure everyone does . I use them to store my makeup (like everybody else does lol) and they are so perfect ! I love them and are planning on getting more !
Elisa Y.
Fond Du Lac, WI
IKEA has great design concepts and lovely Furniture. I have furnished almost my entire home with IKEA, and it's nice because they have a whole price range of products depending on how much you are wanting to spend.
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
I love Ikea!!! It has soooo much to offer. You can find simple things to decorate like lights and such or you can find big things like furniture. Everything I have bought has great quality. I highly recommend shopping here!!
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I have to drive about 2 hours to the nearest IKEA so I make sure to make a full trip out of it. They make tons of great quality stuff but my number one favorite thing is the Alex drawers for my makeup vanity.
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
They just built an IKEA close to where I live and I couldn’t be happier. They have nice things and different styles of furniture and household things. IKEA is very reasonable and I recommend everyone to shop here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?