BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I AM OBSESSED WITH IKEA! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! My favorite purchase from them by far is a chest of drawers I got several years ago before we even had a store in STL, MO. It is black with frosted glass front drawers and so pretty and modern. The main things I love about IKEA is the price and quality. Everything is more than affordable with many steals you can't pass up and the quality is always excellent.  It is definitely a different type of shopping experience than any other furniture/hardware store and is super fun to just walk through even without purchasing anything (which rarely happens once I hit the market place). The only "cons" I can think of is that I always spend way more than I intend on when I go and the assembly.  Generally the assembly is minimal and simple, but I purchased a few items that had difficult to follow instructions (not many words, if any; just pictures and arrows mostly).
Ryan M.
Great when you want something cheap. The assembly sucks. They have lots of cool stuff. And they have people to help you load it into your car. The store is very busy on weekends so be aware. Overall a great option.
kaylene l.
Look love love IKEA great place to go to get everything and I mean everything food plants furniture books toys. You can even bring kids just to play and get some lunch this has to be one of my favorite places to go
Sydney V.
Buford, GA
I absolutely love ikea! All of the stuff there is so nice and affordable in my opinion! The stores are huge and have so much to look at it takes hours to get through! If you like home decor I recommend going here!
Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea they have literally everything I've never lived near an actual store but online gets me every time. I love building things myself to fulfill a sense of accomplishment so it's perfect and has great prices
Morgan M.
I love shopping at IKEA. The employees are always so helpful, I actually love the food at their cafes, and the items that I purchase from IKEA have lasted for for quite awhile. I definitely recommend shopping here!
Marlee 1.
IKEA is an amazing store! It has great products to choose from. It is kind of prices but it is worth your money. They have super high quality stuff and nice stuff. There lights are pretty affordable and super nice.
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
I love Ikea!!! It has soooo much to offer. You can find simple things to decorate like lights and such or you can find big things like furniture. Everything I have bought has great quality. I highly recommend shopping here!!
Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Affordable, great selections and most of the time easy to put pieces together. Ikea has been great for my makeup storage and children's furniture. Wish there was one closer to home. The hour drive is inconvenient.
Noelle M.
IKEA is one of my favorite places to get furniture and home decoration. My drawers, desks, shelves, chairs, bedding, etc. are all from Ikea. I think they last for a long time and are generally designed really well.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?