BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brittney F.
Napoleon , OH
The IKEA store is really big and kind of hard to get around but the items inside the store are super nice and the IKEA vanity I bought was really good it was heavy and sorta hard to set up but it works really well
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
Although tricky to put together I love ikea items. They are cheap and look great. I furnished my entire college apartment with their items and would purchase more in the future definitely. Just make sure you have time!
Hernandez K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I puchased a white flexible lamp. The price was very economic. The lamp does the job! It's bright and has a flexible neck, which makes it great for bedtime reading or as a night light. Very happy with my purchase.
I absolutely love Ikea it is my go-to place for anything that I need whether it be my husband's office my beauty room the kids rooms their playroom whatever it might be I am obsessed with Ikea I stand by it a 1000%
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
Living in Atlanta it makes it very easy to go to the brick-and-mortar store. I've order something online one time and it took forever and was banged up by the time it got to me. I ended up having to go to the store to exchange anyway. But the prices are cheap and perfect for short-term furniture.
IVONNE G.
Very clean and organized environment. I love getting little furniture items , for example this is where I bought all my makeup vanity/ room supplies . Good prices for excellent items . I would recommend going here .
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is a Swedish group of companies that designs and sells furniture. As a world's leading furniture retailer, IKEA works hard to achieve quality at affordable prices for their customers. IKEA now owns 392 stores in 48 countries.
Leilani J.
Lake Villa, IL
I love this place.  You can literally find almost everything here.  They are super reasonable (for almost 95% of things) and have so many great items.  The only downside is that it is extremely busy almost all the time and following the instructions to put things together is sometimes difficult and takes awhile.
Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Affordable, great selections and most of the time easy to put pieces together. Ikea has been great for my makeup storage and children's furniture. Wish there was one closer to home. The hour drive is inconvenient.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
Great products at such low prices! While many things may not be suited for long term use, I find the products to be perfect and a great quality. It is the best place to find everyday household items for a great deal.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?