BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
Ikea is not only a good furniture store for broke people like myself, it's also weirdly a fun place to hang out and has some pretty great food as well. I always come out of here with at least one or two trinkets I didn't know I needed.
Ryan M.
Great when you want something cheap. The assembly sucks. They have lots of cool stuff. And they have people to help you load it into your car. The store is very busy on weekends so be aware. Overall a great option.
Haley R.
Always love IKEA! I recently bought a new dresser and drawer set and had hardly any trouble putting them together and my visit to the actual store is always a blast! It's easy to find what you need at a good price
Morgan M.
I love shopping at IKEA. The employees are always so helpful, I actually love the food at their cafes, and the items that I purchase from IKEA have lasted for for quite awhile. I definitely recommend shopping here!
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I AM OBSESSED WITH IKEA! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! My favorite purchase from them by far is a chest of drawers I got several years ago before we even had a store in STL, MO. It is black with frosted glass front drawers and so pretty and modern. The main things I love about IKEA is the price and quality. Everything is more than affordable with many steals you can't pass up and the quality is always excellent.  It is definitely a different type of shopping experience than any other furniture/hardware store and is super fun to just walk through even without purchasing anything (which rarely happens once I hit the market place). The only "cons" I can think of is that I always spend way more than I intend on when I go and the assembly.  Generally the assembly is minimal and simple, but I purchased a few items that had difficult to follow instructions (not many words, if any; just pictures and arrows mostly).
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
I love Ikea!!! It has soooo much to offer. You can find simple things to decorate like lights and such or you can find big things like furniture. Everything I have bought has great quality. I highly recommend shopping here!!
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
I love Ikea. That's the place to go for al types of project stuff. Love everything. Just not happy about having to get your own ideas from the warehouse since I'm a tiny thing it's hard for me to get the big stuff.
Hannah K.
Ohio
I just purchased a home with my fiancé and we’ve bought practically everything from Ikea. They have a rewards card and you can get coupons and lots of other good deals. I love everything that I’ve purchased so far.
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
The best home improvement and home decor store I have ever been to everything is so freaking cheap yeah you have to build it yourself but you’re saving so much money plus they have a good food inside the store to!!
Alayna K.
I love IKEA products! The price is right and the products are long lasting. I have however run into the issue of finding a product online but not being able to find it in the local store or not being able to ship.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?