BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Noelle M.
IKEA is one of my favorite places to get furniture and home decoration. My drawers, desks, shelves, chairs, bedding, etc. are all from Ikea. I think they last for a long time and are generally designed really well.
Chinelo O.
Absolutely a favorite store of mine and essential for every twenty-something when moving. I love their range of items for bedroom furniture and the customer service is excellent. Will always be a dedicated shopper
Alexandra N.
IKEA is probably one of the coolest companies to get affordable furniture that looks expensive. I also love the DIY aspect of their furniture, it makes me feel really powerful when I put together their chairs properly.
Reina C.
I love IKEA for their variety in styles of difference products they carry. I literally can find everything I need home wise there only downfall is their stuff is sooooooo difficult to put together! So many pieces!!
Itzel H.
IKEA is my go to furniture/home supply/decorations shopping store. The items are super simple to build mostly on your own. The instructions are pretty self explanatory. The food court food is absolutely delicious.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
Ikea is not only a good furniture store for broke people like myself, it's also weirdly a fun place to hang out and has some pretty great food as well. I always come out of here with at least one or two trinkets I didn't know I needed.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
IKEA Napkins are the best I’ve used thus far. They are affordable and great as photoprops. They work well with any kind of cutlery or flatware. It’s made with great quality linen. The downside is that it’s white and can get dirty.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I love ikea so much! All of the furniture in my room is from IKEA! My bed, my dresser, my vanity, my night stand literally everything! I love all the products so much and could spend hours walking around and shopping!
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
I love IKEA! I got my hemnes dresser from ikea and love it! I also have my 9 Alex drawers for all of my makeup and absolutely love it! I don't know what I'd do without them! Easy to assemble and sturdy heavy great quality furniture!
Leora L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Designs are great but quality is up in the air. The store is always a madhouse and it is difficult to find assistance. Sometimes it's worth it for the low cost of the items but you definitely get what you pay for.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?