BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amber B.
Sugar Hill, GA
I love shopping at IKEA! I just wish that it wasn’t so hard to put their things together. I do love spending hours walking around, seeing how things are set up, and eating lunch there with friends. It’s a great store for all my needs
Audrey R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love going to IKEA. It is so fun to visit the showrooms and see how they decorate certain rooms. I am moving a lot so IKEA makes it easy for me to go pick up inexpensive but also quality furniture. The shopping experience is a little overwhelming but it is so much fun and I always come out with great stuff.
Ashley H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this place and will never grow out of it. Scandinavian design is the absolute best and you really can't get it any cheaper. Plus they ship for a good price. It's fun to visit in-store too because of the cafe.
Annisa K.
IKEA is my favorite store for home goods. You get great design at great prices, although the stuff generally isn't meant to last forever. I think it's really fun to shop here, but it can sometimes take forever to check out.
Katie M.
Vancouver, WA
Love all of their products! I'm an organization junkie and like everything to have its place, and they have something for everything! Only down side is trying to put it all together.... That and the periodic recalls.
Daniella R.
Doral, FL
Ikea always has a long line in their stores. I dislike that you have to assemble almost every item you purchase and that most items have you purchase separate items that do not come with the initial big product. They have really affordable and trendy items which is what keeps me as a customer.
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
Although IKEA was packed the store's designed helped with traffic congestion. The products were abundant and neatly displayed, the store was clean and provided my family with a pleasant experience. Great value items. Will shop here again!
ana v.
I love ikea because they have so many things to accommodate your living style. They have storage, living room furniture and everything you need for your home. The prices are reasonable. The only con is that you have to put everything together and well that can get complicated and take a few hours.
Megan T.
This is one of my favorite go to places for products to decorate my house. The quality is amazing. There are times that you'll get confused in building stuff, but with help from friends or family it will be amazing.
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
I bought some of the Alex drawers to make my own makeup table! I absolutely love them! Directions were a little hard to follow but I got it put together pretty easy. Would def shop for my Alex products in the future!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?