- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I have a love-hate relationship with this place. I love it for it's variety and pricing. I hate it for the fights caused in this place with your significant other about options and how much eye stimulation you get.
i havent used their products yet but I'm doing a little makeover in my house and they are one of the stores im going to go to they have lots of stuff and many varieties of them diffrent colors too
Absolutely a favorite store of mine and essential for every twenty-something when moving. I love their range of items for bedroom furniture and the customer service is excellent. Will always be a dedicated shopper
I absolutely love ikea! All of the stuff there is so nice and affordable in my opinion! The stores are huge and have so much to look at it takes hours to get through! If you like home decor I recommend going here!
It would definitely take an all day trip to see everything in the store. I love how the levels are divided up. Makes for an amazingly organized shopping experience. I would recommend this store to anyone furnishing anything!
All of my bedroom furniture is from IKEA and I gotta say it's my fav place to buy furniture. The showrooms are like a little maze and they have so many cool products that are super easy to put together by yourself.
It's cheap and their quality on wood products are decent. I'm not the biggest fan of IKEA but I would go there once in a blue moon. I like quality products and willing to pay more for things that will last longer.
Glass salad bowl, It looks great, very affordably and versatile. Can use everyday or or holidays. I like that it's glass, cling wrap easily sticks to it , so I can cover anything and put it in fridge or to take with me. Cleans up easily. I love picking up little odds and end for kitchen at Ikea
Ikea is not only a good furniture store for broke people like myself, it's also weirdly a fun place to hang out and has some pretty great food as well. I always come out of here with at least one or two trinkets I didn't know I needed.
All my furniture in my new home is from Ikea. Easy to put together despite what everyone says, as long as you can follow directions. Very reasonably priced and they have literally everything you need for your home!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos