BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Annie W.
Pretty sure everyone has at least one IKEA item in their home, and for good reason. They have perfected the whole Scandinavian chic thing, and have even upped the quality (and unfortunately prices) in recent years.
Divine R.
Great price point for the quality and small spaces! I organize - A LOT, and ikea is my first stop shop. From organizing a drawer, to your entire home. Love the clean and simple look but functionality of each piece.
Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea they have literally everything I've never lived near an actual store but online gets me every time. I love building things myself to fulfill a sense of accomplishment so it's perfect and has great prices
Kristen P.
Rochester, WA
I happen to really like IKEA. I've gotten a desk and drawer form them and love both products. I have also gotten smaller items and haven't had a problem with anything and their prices aren't too hard on my wallet.
Krysta L.
Oxford
Always nice, affordable options for my home needs, especially storage for art supplies, books etc. Furniture is always super easy to put together. No individual piece has ever taken more than an hour to get set up.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Love love love this store! Items are inexpensive but very good quality. I make a trip out to this store at least once a month for items. Items are easy to find but if you have trouble an employee is only steps away.
Alexandra F.
Fresno, CA
The Prices Are Always Great. But Like They Say, You Get What You Pay For. They Always Have Really Cute Furniture But Unfortunately It Doesn't Last Very Long & They Break Easily. I Only But Things I Know Will Last.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I purchased a full sized bed, desk, and dresser that all match. I've had them for 4 years now and I love them. They're durable and have so much room. IKEA has everything! It is a great place to plan for a new room!
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I AM OBSESSED WITH IKEA! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! My favorite purchase from them by far is a chest of drawers I got several years ago before we even had a store in STL, MO. It is black with frosted glass front drawers and so pretty and modern. The main things I love about IKEA is the price and quality. Everything is more than affordable with many steals you can't pass up and the quality is always excellent.  It is definitely a different type of shopping experience than any other furniture/hardware store and is super fun to just walk through even without purchasing anything (which rarely happens once I hit the market place). The only "cons" I can think of is that I always spend way more than I intend on when I go and the assembly.  Generally the assembly is minimal and simple, but I purchased a few items that had difficult to follow instructions (not many words, if any; just pictures and arrows mostly).
Brittany D.
I bought 2 chest of drawers that have lasted for over 4 years. They both are in very good condition and they I got then for an excellent price! They only downside is I just found out that 1 of them recently got recalled so I have to look into returning it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?