BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

IVONNE G.
Very clean and organized environment. I love getting little furniture items , for example this is where I bought all my makeup vanity/ room supplies . Good prices for excellent items . I would recommend going here .
Danya M.
Glendale Heights, IL
Great items for a great price, the furniture it's durable and easy to put together, plus they have an extensive range of variety of everything, from dressers, cabinets, home decor, to lamps, desks and so much more.
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
IKEA has some great finds not to mention the food is amazing. My entire kitchen is ikea and so are most things in my bedroom. The prices are good and the quality is even better. I will definitely shop at IKEA again
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love ikea, i think they have amazing unique and modern furniture. if your trying to modernize your spaces i believe this is a great place with affordable products! i recommend this place! The environment is great too!
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
Great products at such low prices! While many things may not be suited for long term use, I find the products to be perfect and a great quality. It is the best place to find everyday household items for a great deal.
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
The best home improvement and home decor store I have ever been to everything is so freaking cheap yeah you have to build it yourself but you’re saving so much money plus they have a good food inside the store to!!
Rebecca L.
Ikea is so super and fun to visit! I love not only the furniture but also the food items and chocolate! The cafeteria is amazing and so cheap. The prices have gone down recently which is love and the pieces are cute!
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
Ikea is not only a good furniture store for broke people like myself, it's also weirdly a fun place to hang out and has some pretty great food as well. I always come out of here with at least one or two trinkets I didn't know I needed.
Brittany D.
I bought 2 chest of drawers that have lasted for over 4 years. They both are in very good condition and they I got then for an excellent price! They only downside is I just found out that 1 of them recently got recalled so I have to look into returning it.
Tracy C.
San Leandro, CA
Has every furniture imaginable. My favorite is actually to spend time at the market place looking through their household decorations and kitchenware. You can make a very modern looking home from only IKEA products
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?