BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
I really like the layout of the IKEA store closest to me. They always carry a massive amount of essentials in inventory. Some of their products aren’t the best quality, but they are not made to last a lifetime.
Hallie W.
Pea Ridge
I could spend all day at IKEA just looking through the rooms they have set up. It’s great for getting inspiration! Perfect store when your trying to find things for your home at a really great price. I have some great memories spending all day in IKEA with my family.
Kathryn R.
Longview
I love going to ikea although it's very easy to get stuff you don't really need. They have pretty such everything you need and everything you don't. IKEA is great and a lot of their stuff isn't super expensive.
Jamillah A.
Philadelphia, PA
How can you not love IKEA? They have something for everyone’s taste/style and budget. I will say, you have to be careful buying some of the cheaper furniture. Once you put it together, most times you can’t take it a part to pack and move.
Aliya R.
I love ikea! I purchased all of the furniture for my room redecoration there. The prices are great, and I love that they carry cohesive collections (mine room is the MALM collection). Their furniture is great quality, and the time it takes to put together is worth it.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Good prices on decent furniture. But you do have to assemble it yourself so make sure you and your significant other are getting along that day before attempting to put something together.
My IKEA store is ALWAYS busy though so I recommend going early or late. If you go early the cafe has a decent breakfast for a good price.
I’ve never shopped on IKEA.com though so I cannot attest to that experience.
Tanya S.
W Sacramento, CA
I love this store but it has its ups and downs. The sheets that I buy from here usually rip within 4 months that I buy them so I have to change them every single time. The good thing about it, it’s affordable.
Kesem S.
I love going to Ikea for accessories for my home. There are very affordable and trendy options for small items to elevate your home. They also have a good selection of kitchen items like plates and silverware.
Casey M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the different styles of the homewares and how inexpensive everything is. The quality of the products are also a plus. Lots to choose from. I could easily spend a whole day shopping in one of their stores.
Daniela T.
Chula Vista
I love Ikea first of all because they have a place where they sell good food and also because the place itself is really neat. This is one of my favorite stores because it has a lot of variety and nice things.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?