BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rachel W.
annapolis
Love this store. They have everything you could need to furnish your home, for a reasonable price too. Designs are simple and modern. I have purchased my entire bedroom set from IKEA and it has lasted several years.
Hazel K.
Atlanta, GA
5 stars for the price and design of all of their producst, minus 1 star for the quality of some items and having to assemble it. But for the price you can't really complain about having to assemble it. I love all of their furniture and how modern it is. It's great for the people on a budget as well.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
IKEA is the best place for modern minimalist and inexpensive furniture. The quality is fairly good for the price. I love the varied offerings in the store and love that you can get a snack on the way out of the store!
constanza e.
Little Elm, TX
Amazing furniture and  amazing prices! I bought the "LEIRVIK" bed and I absolutley love it! The people who work here are very nice and helpful to load your furniture into your car. The employees are very nice when helping you look for a peice of furniture and very understandable if you don't like it!
Marian P.
Lawrence, KS
Things are starting to get pretty pricey and the quality isn't as good as it once was. I love going here and seeing ideas for decor and remodeling, but I am hesitant to make certain purchases. Super affordable basics
Jennie S.
New Bern , NC
IKEA offers many products at a great price but the worse when trying to put together. There are so many pieces and the directions don’t always help. I do wish there were more locations, there food products are great.
Megan T.
This is one of my favorite go to places for products to decorate my house. The quality is amazing. There are times that you'll get confused in building stuff, but with help from friends or family it will be amazing.
Berenice P.
Love shopping at IKEA for bed decor or even furniture. It's very affordable and the quality is great. I've purchase my some Alex drawers and a bed frame. My pros are that it's affordable furniture and easy to built.
Jan R.
Santa Ana, CA
Can Never go wrong with Ikea! Perfect to Decorate your Home, Office, Beauty Rooms etc. to your Taste! Simple affordable furniture and decorations that with a little Creativity, you will pass for an Interior Designer!
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
Is our favorite store for home shopping, we get everything and more than we need. Its designs are modern and innovative, affordable prices for all, quality products. Almost all of our furniture has been bought there
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?