BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

constanza e.
Little Elm, TX
Amazing furniture and  amazing prices! I bought the "LEIRVIK" bed and I absolutley love it! The people who work here are very nice and helpful to load your furniture into your car. The employees are very nice when helping you look for a peice of furniture and very understandable if you don't like it!
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
IKEA has so many items to choose from! I purchased a makeup vanity and absolutely love it. I had to assemble it myself, but it was surprisingly very easy to do. IKEA has a very nice and delicious cafe that serves very nice meals.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Love shopping at IKEA for bed decor or even furniture. It's very affordable and the quality is great. I've purchase my some Alex drawers and a bed frame. My pros are that it's affordable furniture and easy to built.
Olivia H.
This is seriously my favorite home furniture etc store I love room remodeling and decorating and this is the store that I spend most my money in I usually go at least once a year to redo my room because I love changing my scenery every time I spend about 6 hours on this store and spend at least 300$
Jennie S.
New Bern , NC
IKEA offers many products at a great price but the worse when trying to put together. There are so many pieces and the directions don’t always help. I do wish there were more locations, there food products are great.
Azra A.
p
I love there furniture because all of mine if from there. I have the set of hemnes. The bed is really comfy every thing it’s on a tiny room and you get mor space. They furniture I great it holds together really well.
Camille G.
Arlington, VA
I bought from Ikea a new drawer and a table for studies and it was the best thing I could ask for. The instructions on the drawer to build it up was very clear and the quality is amazing. I would totally buy it again
Elizabeth S.
Walking around this maze of a store is pretty good exercise. You can walk around getting new ideas just by looking in the sample living rooms and kitchens they decorate inside. The people who worked there are helpful but some don't really know where a specific product is.

They have a special of 15 swedish meatballs served with mashed potatoes, cream sauce and lingonberry jam for $3.99. If you have the Ikea Family card, you can get a free coffee every time you go there. Also, you can get discount on Ikea Family products that only members have. I bought the Alvine Kvist duvet cover and two pillowcases for $34.99 instead of $39.99. Their comforters are warm, the one I bought was $29.99 and keeps me warm at night despite it not being as fluffy as a more expensive one.

The wait time can depend on how well the people know how to use the scanner in self checkout. After you finish shopping, you can get a frozen yogurt or cinnamon bun for $1 each.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
The place is VERY clean and costumer friendly. They are a little pushy when it comes to purchasing things. But I feel at home and welcome to do my own thing and I feel comfortable to go ask someone for help if I need it
Samantha F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This place is amazing.... I love wondering around and even not buying things. I also ordered online and used their delivery service which was great. The guys were professional. Definitely will buy here again and again
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?