BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rosalie S.
I love Ikea, I will literally just drive to Ikea without needing anything to just walk around all day and day dream about my future house or apartment. I also love their food court and their cinnamon rolls are to DIE for.
Amanda S.
I freaking love Ikea! I can find pretty much whatever I need there, for unbeatable prices. They have the most random products there. Things you didn't even know you needed, but can sure help your life so it's great.
Katie M.
Vancouver, WA
Love all of their products! I'm an organization junkie and like everything to have its place, and they have something for everything! Only down side is trying to put it all together.... That and the periodic recalls.
H L.
I went to ikea for the first time this month and let me tell you I could have spent all day in there! They have the most amazing products and so much stuff to look at and do! I love how affordable everything is!!! Go there!
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
I can not say it enough, I LOVE IKEA! Everything is extremely affordable, and adorable. It isn't always the best quality, however that part is hit or miss. But, I can always count on IKEA to have what I am looking for.
Azra A.
p
I love there furniture because all of mine if from there. I have the set of hemnes. The bed is really comfy every thing it’s on a tiny room and you get mor space. They furniture I great it holds together really well.
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
I love Ikea and i will probably shop here forever. I love my dressers and entertainment center and just recently purchased a bed. I will definitely keep shopping online because there is not currently one in my town.
Lili W.
I love ikea everything is so aesthetically appealing. When i walk in i want to buy everything plus they have food there which is a bonus. My bed & nightstands are from here & they’ve been holding up for 2 years now.
Ashley H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this place and will never grow out of it. Scandinavian design is the absolute best and you really can't get it any cheaper. Plus they ship for a good price. It's fun to visit in-store too because of the cafe.
Lauren R.
I love Ikea and I think they have super amazing things for super good prices. There things aren’t super expensive but they aren’t super cheap either. The stores are lauded out so you can find things in an orderly way
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?