- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea, I will literally just drive to Ikea without needing anything to just walk around all day and day dream about my future house or apartment. I also love their food court and their cinnamon rolls are to DIE for.
I freaking love Ikea! I can find pretty much whatever I need there, for unbeatable prices. They have the most random products there. Things you didn't even know you needed, but can sure help your life so it's great.
Love all of their products! I'm an organization junkie and like everything to have its place, and they have something for everything! Only down side is trying to put it all together.... That and the periodic recalls.
I went to ikea for the first time this month and let me tell you I could have spent all day in there! They have the most amazing products and so much stuff to look at and do! I love how affordable everything is!!! Go there!
I can not say it enough, I LOVE IKEA! Everything is extremely affordable, and adorable. It isn't always the best quality, however that part is hit or miss. But, I can always count on IKEA to have what I am looking for.
I love there furniture because all of mine if from there. I have the set of hemnes. The bed is really comfy every thing it’s on a tiny room and you get mor space. They furniture I great it holds together really well.
I love Ikea and i will probably shop here forever. I love my dressers and entertainment center and just recently purchased a bed. I will definitely keep shopping online because there is not currently one in my town.
I love ikea everything is so aesthetically appealing. When i walk in i want to buy everything plus they have food there which is a bonus. My bed & nightstands are from here & they’ve been holding up for 2 years now.
I love this place and will never grow out of it. Scandinavian design is the absolute best and you really can't get it any cheaper. Plus they ship for a good price. It's fun to visit in-store too because of the cafe.
I love Ikea and I think they have super amazing things for super good prices. There things aren’t super expensive but they aren’t super cheap either. The stores are lauded out so you can find things in an orderly way
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos