BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

laura g.
irvine, CA
I love Ikea ! It's adorable and affordable, and the food is awesome (the Swedish meatballs omg). The only thing is the quality could be slightly better but I am A-Ok with the fact that they aren't top shelf products.
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this place. The design you get for the dollar you spend is amazing. I love looking up hacks on Pinterest and figuring out how to alter slightly to make their furniture unique. Overall great quality for the price.
D'Wayna D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This store is amazing, everything you need or want for you home is in here. Everything is supper affordable. I can spend hours in here. For the most part everything has good quality. I highly recommend shopping here
Rachel D.
Falls Church, VA
You can get literally ANYTHING you need for your home at IKEA. When I was little I loved our family trips to IKEA because I always got Swedish meatballs as a treat. Today, I shop there for all of my apartment needs.
Mary S.
IKEA carries modern functional furniture that I like although it can get pricey depending on what you're ordering. I've found their furniture to be sturdy and long lasting even though everything is assembly required.
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
I love their designs, you can see every room of the house. To me it's easy to assemble. They have some items overpriced but most is reasonable. And I love to check the clearance section. I will continue to shop here
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
I love IKEA. I have tons of furniture pieces from there. They are both easy to put together and very reasonably priced. Not onl6 do the6 have good furniture, they also have some super cute home decor that I love as well.
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
This place is amazing, seriously I could spend hours in there! And I do! My whole room from my bed, to my desk, to my dresser is all from ikea! Easy to put together, great prices, and their stuff always looks so nice and trendy!
Francine C.
IKEA furniture is very modern, but not that durable. Also, it’s difficult to find things as well because you need to walk around the whole store basically to find what you’re looking for. There are a lot of options though, so that’s a good thing.
kenyetta b.
Yonkers, NY
I love this store so much. I also like the fact that the prices are not high. The only problem i have with the store is that sometimes you can't find the instructions in English. I don't speak German so i can't figure out how to put the items together. I also love love love the food.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?