BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer P.
San Bernardino , CA
I've only been to ikea one time. The first time I went, it was so amazing. They have everything you need. They have good kitchen utensils and cheap. I just got my first home and I bought basically everything at IKEA.
Elizabeth S.
Walking around this maze of a store is pretty good exercise. You can walk around getting new ideas just by looking in the sample living rooms and kitchens they decorate inside. The people who worked there are helpful but some don't really know where a specific product is.

They have a special of 15 swedish meatballs served with mashed potatoes, cream sauce and lingonberry jam for $3.99. If you have the Ikea Family card, you can get a free coffee every time you go there. Also, you can get discount on Ikea Family products that only members have. I bought the Alvine Kvist duvet cover and two pillowcases for $34.99 instead of $39.99. Their comforters are warm, the one I bought was $29.99 and keeps me warm at night despite it not being as fluffy as a more expensive one.

The wait time can depend on how well the people know how to use the scanner in self checkout. After you finish shopping, you can get a frozen yogurt or cinnamon bun for $1 each.
Megan T.
This is one of my favorite go to places for products to decorate my house. The quality is amazing. There are times that you'll get confused in building stuff, but with help from friends or family it will be amazing.
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love ikea!! They have such amazing products! My favorite product that I have from them would probably have to be my Alex 9 drawers! They have so much storage space and are such nice quality. Definitely buying more.
Annisa K.
IKEA is my favorite store for home goods. You get great design at great prices, although the stuff generally isn't meant to last forever. I think it's really fun to shop here, but it can sometimes take forever to check out.
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
Ikea is such an amazing place! It is one of those stores you go into to buy one thing and come out with a cart full! They have amazing prices because everything is imported! I shop here often for things I need in my room like mirrors or desks
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
This store is so cool! My mom and I came here to shop for stuff for college and the selection for storage supplies is endless! They have super cute colors, designs, all shapes and sizes! It's also pretty affordable!
Samantha F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This place is amazing.... I love wondering around and even not buying things. I also ordered online and used their delivery service which was great. The guys were professional. Definitely will buy here again and again
Rachel W.
annapolis
Love this store. They have everything you could need to furnish your home, for a reasonable price too. Designs are simple and modern. I have purchased my entire bedroom set from IKEA and it has lasted several years.
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
The place is VERY clean and costumer friendly. They are a little pushy when it comes to purchasing things. But I feel at home and welcome to do my own thing and I feel comfortable to go ask someone for help if I need it
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?