BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emily B.
Lakeland , FL
I love going to IKEA!! Even if it's just to walk around and hang out. The food is good and it's fun just to see the products they offer and the creative ways they decorate and use their products. I'd go there any day.
Stephanie C.
Grand Prairie, TX
IKEA is the best home furnishing store ever! They sell their products for An amazing price. I purchased a few things to build my makeup vanity & a desk. I was extremely satisfied & would recommend everyone to go here!
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
IKEA has so many items to choose from! I purchased a makeup vanity and absolutely love it. I had to assemble it myself, but it was surprisingly very easy to do. IKEA has a very nice and delicious cafe that serves very nice meals.
Aubrey W.
Love ikea. Some great prices and super stylish furniture. You can find furniture that fits your style. Ships right to your house or you can pick up at the store. Only thing is you have to put the darn thing together!
Olivia H.
This is seriously my favorite home furniture etc store I love room remodeling and decorating and this is the store that I spend most my money in I usually go at least once a year to redo my room because I love changing my scenery every time I spend about 6 hours on this store and spend at least 300$
Melissa R.
Chesapeake
I love IKEA!! The prices are usually very good and the variety of furniture and items are fabulous! I like putting things together so IKEA is the perfect store for me. They also deliver if you want to shop on line!!
Amanda A.
Tulsa
I'm giving IKEA four stars, because you really need to look around for the good stuff. We love our towels, French press, and small photo hanging kits! But be careful with their photo frames! The sizing is confusing.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My favorite store ever! I could (and do) spend hours in IKEA at a time. The prices there are unbelievable. They have absolutely everything you are looking for and the quality of their products is astounding. I love it.
Francine C.
IKEA furniture is very modern, but not that durable. Also, it’s difficult to find things as well because you need to walk around the whole store basically to find what you’re looking for. There are a lot of options though, so that’s a good thing.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
Ikea 301.495.56 Plastis Dishwashing Brush, Assorted Colors, Set of 6 It is nice brush from ikea yes is my favorite brand for house things the experience was amazing with all the products yes I totally recommend ikea
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?