- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is great for home inprovement. The stuff in there is so neat and IKEA gives a lot of great ideas for how to set up a room and give it a variety of color options and small decorations to really add to the room to make it look complete.
IKEA is great when looking for inexpensive furniture. While some of the pieces are inexpensive, the quality can sometimes be poor. Some pieces are over priced. IKEA does offer great inspiration for home decor projects.
I absolutely love IKEA! They have everything I could possibly need and they even have food there too! The prices aren't too high and the furniture is high quality, making it definitely worth the trip and every purchase
A bunch of the furniture in my house is from IKEA. I never thought I could spend that much money there. As much as the assembly is a challenge, the quality is generally really good and it is perfect for kids furniture.
I am obsessed with IKEA! I purchased my entire closet at IKEA. My Alex drawers are amazing. I just wish that they ship more items to make it easier for us to shop especially to those that doesn't live close to IKEA stores.
The $7 night stands (white 2'x2'x2' tables) we bought have held up better than I ever could have hoped. They have survived a move and being taken in and out of the house in order to show our house to potential buyers.
The staff is extremely friendly and nice and i can always find what I'm looking for my favorite thing I ever bought was a book shelve and it was cheap and still standing today I would recommend everyone to shop here!!!
I use the Alex drawers to organize my makeup and I absolutely love them. The quality of the wood is good and it seems like it's going to last forever. I'm already making room to buy another set to organize my bathroom.
This is seriously my favorite home furniture etc store I love room remodeling and decorating and this is the store that I spend most my money in I usually go at least once a year to redo my room because I love changing my scenery every time I spend about 6 hours on this store and spend at least 300$
I needed to buy some organization/storage for my children’s toys. They have the best options for the price with lots to choose from. The staff isn’t exactly friendly but what else do you expect for a warehouse store
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos