BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
I have the 9 drawer and absolutely love it! It was overwhelming at first walking in the store since it's so big but they make it very easy to find things with the labels! Planning on buying more furniture in the very near future!
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
Amazing pick a mix sweet section and food selection including frozen meatballs. The canteen is also a nice place to get Swedish meatballs and some cake. The prices at IKEA a reasonable for reasonable quality products.
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
I love this store. A few of my furniture and kitchen stuff are from there. I love how affordable it is the only down thing is that we have to build the furniture ourselves. I would totally recommend this place for anyone
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
IKEA is a great store for disposable furniture if you like to change up your look frequently. My husband and I purchased many pieces from there in our first apartment. We only have 2 left, but they have certainly served their purpose.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this store so many options to choose from not enough locations. I love all there decor and furniture and prices. I don’t like how long it takes me to shop there, I feel like I’m in a line the whole time shopping.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
IKEA is one of my favorite places in the entire world! You can get good products for great prices! I could spend hours just walking around the store (and I have). But plan out a few hours to be there, it's a big place!
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I seriously love IKEA and we finally just got one in Columbus! So now I can fully furnish my beauty room with stacks of Alex drawers and table tops! Their products are perfect for your makeup stashes!! Love love love ❤
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
IKEA is life. You do t even know that you need everything they have. Did I know I needed the rack with hooks for under my kitchen cabinet? No... but I bought it and it’s changed my life. No more mail on the Counter?!?! Magic!
Teya S.
Very responsible print for all type of decorating and more such as interior decorating and you can find any type of interior decorating here also at very reasonable price with all the new trends in furniture and houses
Jackie L.
IKEA is just the best place is it not. I mean my entire room is furnished with IKEA
furniture. So thank you IKEA for your amazing and high quality products. You never let me down. They are also trendy. And GREAT PRICES
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?