BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Teya S.
Very responsible print for all type of decorating and more such as interior decorating and you can find any type of interior decorating here also at very reasonable price with all the new trends in furniture and houses
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love to go to IKEA for home goods. Most of the stuff is super affordable. They have a lot of options and you'll always be able to find what you're looking for there. The show room is also cool because it gives you ideas.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this store so many options to choose from not enough locations. I love all there decor and furniture and prices. I don’t like how long it takes me to shop there, I feel like I’m in a line the whole time shopping.
Ana F.
I love going to ikea! It's so fun just to walk and look around. Very nice quality! They have so much stuff and variety for everyone's needs. Very affordable...... I would highly recommend everyone go and look and shop!
Chase H.
W Hollywood, CA
Cheap pieces that are great for furnishing an apartment or getting a temporary piece while searching for “investment” furniture. I also love getting storage accessories here for super cheap, such as drawer organizers.
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
So much of a selection and a great place to find inexpensive but nice looking furniture pieces and Homegoods such as table wear and bedding, curtains and accessories for the home. It's not the best quality but decent.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I seriously love IKEA and we finally just got one in Columbus! So now I can fully furnish my beauty room with stacks of Alex drawers and table tops! Their products are perfect for your makeup stashes!! Love love love ❤
Stephanie C.
Grand Prairie, TX
IKEA is the best home furnishing store ever! They sell their products for An amazing price. I purchased a few things to build my makeup vanity & a desk. I was extremely satisfied & would recommend everyone to go here!
Mackenzie W.
Salisbury
Almost all of our furniture comes from ikea. All of the products are affordable and of very good quality. I love going to ikea just to walk around. My favorite line they produce is their children's furniture and toys.
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
I mean who doesn’t love Ikea? The one store that gives you so many items to either dress up, or down! Perfect for whatever you have in mind! You can do so much with their items! Always one of the first shops I look at!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?