BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
As a family, we love shopping at IKEA. Great prices on furniture and home decor. My son has the loft bed and desk. It was easy to put together and a fun afternoon of work. My LEGO loving daughter loves to help build the furniture.
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
I could seriously walk around IKEA ALL DAY LONG. I recently got my vanity (Alex drawers and top). It was such a great price! My husband hated putting it all together but it was worth the fact that the price was so low.
Brianna S.
Bolingbrook , IL
Love how the store itself is so easy to get around and you can find things super fast! It’s also all at an extremely great price. Shopping here is so fast and easy with the way it’s all set up! I recommend going here.
Payal P.
My favorite home improvement store by far! Wish there was a store closer to me in Alabama. The travel to ATL is so worth my shopping trip to ikea! Great food and products too. Assembling can be difficult sometimes too
Breanna C.
N Chesterfield , VA
They're furniture is so easy to put together. As someone who barely knows how to use any tools other than a hammer and a screwdriver I had no problems. The prices are decent as well I made myself a storage table for $180. Their furniture also lasts a while for the price.
JACQUELYN S.
COLUMBIA
Rest Up before you go!!! There is so much to see and purchase. Great buys everywhere you look. Great ideas for decorating and storage for your home.
I like their casual glassware which you have a assortment of choices.
Darielys B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
They have a lot of products for every need, space available, and even at good prices! It's my go to when it comes to looking for things to decorate my space. Definitely recommended for everybody it's more than useful.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I love Ikea!!! This is my favorite home store to go to! It is very unique and I love how it gives you many options and ideas once you step into the store! I recommend this store to anyone looking for modern furniture!
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
If you're looking for AFFORDABLE furniture and decor this is the place to go. You're not going to buy something that's going to last for generations but you will find something that looks great and does what you need it to do!
Elsie C.
Tolleson, AZ
We have just bought a metal white 3 shelved rack from ikea and it is great for moving to where you need it to be. I put my shoes in it and the wheels make it even better! Will definitely be buying another one of these.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?