- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
How can you not love IKEA? They have something for everyone’s taste/style and budget. I will say, you have to be careful buying some of the cheaper furniture. Once you put it together, most times you can’t take it a part to pack and move.
I love ikea! I purchased all of the furniture for my room redecoration there. The prices are great, and I love that they carry cohesive collections (mine room is the MALM collection). Their furniture is great quality, and the time it takes to put together is worth it.
I love Ikea first of all because they have a place where they sell good food and also because the place itself is really neat. This is one of my favorite stores because it has a lot of variety and nice things.
I love building my own furniture! There’s just something about going to Ikea that puts me in a good mood. Not only do they sell everything you’ve ever wanted, their food selection at the end never dissappints!
I love going to Ikea for accessories for my home. There are very affordable and trendy options for small items to elevate your home. They also have a good selection of kitchen items like plates and silverware.
My home away from home. Growing up in Sweden it was always the place we went to for furniture and stuff. Great prices and easy to put together if you follow the instructions. I wish there was one closer to me!
I am absolutely in LOVE with IKEA!!! Their products are really cheap for what you get and my whole room is pretty much an ikea model room. I love buying stuff from this store and the experience I have at my local ikea store is a blast every single time I go. Whenever I need a piece of furniture or anything related I always go to ikea first since it is my go-to store for products such as these.
Love the different styles of the homewares and how inexpensive everything is. The quality of the products are also a plus. Lots to choose from. I could easily spend a whole day shopping in one of their stores.
Lots of stuff at decent prices. And you can eat while you’re there too. Lots of funky colors and patterns to choose from. My only complaint is that some of their products are somewhat flimsy and the screws/wood gets stripped easy. I’d suggest to use wood glue when assembling the furniture.
Ikea can do no wrong in my book. My babies slept in an Ikea crib, we use Ikea dressers, Lack tables, toys, kitchen accessories, lamps... I have a rug that I bought there 10 years ago and when it is clean it looks brand new. I love shopping at Ikea and getting ideas to make my home into a comfortable living space. I would recommend not taking your spouse or your kids and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos