BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica 🎀.
IKEA is the best place ever! Just purchased my sons new bunk bed and he loves it! Also purchased one of those portable closets. They have everything you’re looking for. Some stuff is pricey but it definitely worth it
Shivani T.
EDISON, NJ
IKEA is great for inexpensive furniture. There is a lot to choose from but if you are not willing or able to build the items i wouldn’t recommend you buy from here. It does take some time to put everything together.
Jenny A.
Passaic , NJ
I love coming here for inspiration and to add little touches to my home. They always have the greatest little setups and easy access to all the things on display. This is my favorite for home things and good prices!
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
I love Ikea, I have bought almost all my bedroom decor and furniture from there. Great prices for great quality, and easy to put together! I also love the food court in their stores it’s a great shopping experience!
Elle D.
Love Ikea for storage pieces and basic furniture and home decor. Also their toy section is very cool. My kids love just about everything there. It’s a fun experience to spend a couple hours walking around the store.
Ana T.
Brooklyn
I can’t wait to go here again. I love this store it has everything for a household. Great for inexpensive items. Especially when you’re in a dorm in college. This place is great for you to get the essentials you’ll need. Bed. Closet. Etc.
Nicole R.
If you can make it through the store without arguing with whoever you came with then you’re ought to leave with a solid piece of furniture at a reasonable price- as long as you can follow the directions to build it!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I've purchased some good and bad items there. Most of the stuff is not made to last. But then again, it is somewhat affordable. I furnished my entire room with IKEA and some stuff has survived, so it's not that bad.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Ikea is one of my favorite places to shop. The price points of everything are honestly extremely reasonable, and I like the fact that you can take it home and put it together yourself. I love all the dishware, plants, decor, and all the little goodies that you can also buy. They have an amazing selection of European food, and you can’t forget about the food court. The food always taste amazing and is priced really well.
Erika M.
So much variety it can almost be overwhelming. Go with a defined list of things to get and stick to it. Without it, you run the risk of overspending! Also, look at the textiles and patterned bed wear. It is so nice
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?