BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
A great way to kill a rainy afternoon even if you don't have the money to shop for furniture. I always leave IKEA with some treasures. I recently bought a huge tropical tree that I keep getting compliments on. I love Ikea!
Liz S.
Tampa, FL
I love IKEA!!!!!! As a college student it is seriously my favorite go-to place for my furnishing needs! They have everything you could possibly need from couches and beds to cute throw pillows, rugs, and kitchen essentials!
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love Ikea. They have all of the basics, good quality, affordable. I love that they provide inspiration throughout the store, but you can pick up so many great pieces to create your own vision. I think my entire apartment came from ikea!
Ana A.
I love a good ikea outing! Most of their furniture is basic and decent priced. However, I do not like how low their furniture can be. The shopping area with all the decor is amazing, you can get great things. I love the variety.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
IKEA is the best, if there is any type of random house hold items, it's almost guaranteed you'd find it there. Plus they have an amazing food counter. Just be sure to plan a few hours because you might loose track of time.
Dominika Q.
The most affordable furniture I ever both is from ikea... I love Ikea. Is just the must to buy from there. My apartment has many pieces from this store from table to night stand and lamps. I love their variety and modern style.
Jessie A.
Tustin, CA
Honestly, I love IKEA furniture and the other various products that they sell. It is affordable and fits with my style of home decor perfectly. I have everything from furniture, to dish ware, to curtains, and I love it all!
Brianna C.
Lakewood, CA
They always have something for my needs. Living in a small space means you have to get creative and there is no better place to do that than IKEA! The price, unique pieces, and creative spaces is everything you could need.
Vanessa J.
IKEA has everything you need. We just recently got a vanity there and it was easily set up and looks beautiful. The only problem is that you quickly get lost in the huge storage house, but other than that it's all perfect.
Autumn A.
Odon, IN
I LOVE Ikea! There are so many options for your house. The layout is genius. It is awesome to feel like you're walking through someone's own house to see all of the product. I could go on and on about how much I love Ikea!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?