BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melissa M.
I've always admired the room decor and placement of IKEA. The ideas and simplicity of the products are great. I always tend to visit during the week due to the fact that this store gets packed during the weekends. You can barely walk through the store!
Stephanie R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love IKEA! From their products to their frozen yogurt, I'm in love. I go pretty often and I thoroughly enjoy IKEA as a whole. It's fun and productive. Their products are fairly priced and I will continue to shop at IKEA.
Brandi H.
Winston Salem, NC
IKEA Alex drawers...I love them! This is what I keep all my makeup in. I could actually use another set. I plan on buying another in the future. All of our house furniture is from there as well. Great product for the price!
Abby M.
Ames , IA
The worker at Ikea are so helpful, they are everywhere and also ask if you need anything. It was a overall great experience, very clean facility which was very pleasing. Sometimes it gets a little overboard with how many things they have in warehouse but easy to find. Will go back over and over, love it!
Ariana H.
Citrus heights, Ca
I love ikea. You can find anything to improve your home at this store. My favorite part is the vanitys. They have such good quality stuff, and the prices arent too high. I love shopping here, and will continue to shop here.
Christy H.
Ohio
Love ikea, I don't love how difficult it is to put their products together but I think that it's like that because of how inexpensive it is to purchase their products. The quality is pretty good for the price that you pay.
Courtney M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Honestly, 99% of my house is furnished by IKEA. Their higher end furniture sets have come a long way. I absolutely love our hemnes dressers. They're great quality, made of real wood, and they look beautiful in our bedroom!
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
I really like ikea and a lot of their merchandise is really cute. Only thing is if your are looking for something super sturdy like a dresser i dont really recommend because they are a bit flimsy and mostly partical board.
Nathalie C.
I feel like an interior designer everytime I walk into Ikea. It's decorated so nicely and the customer service is great. Its also very affordable and good quality. I will shop here again and try not to buy everything i see
Heather A.
Bought an armoire. Looks really nice and has held up good. But it was really difficult to put together because the directions were hard to understand. It was mostly pictures instead of words explaining what to do. Had to take it back because it was missing a piece but the staff were really nice and helpful.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?