BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Julie B.
Blue Springs, MO
I love IKEA! We bought our new bedroom set and mattress from there. It is AMAZING. They were great and delivered it and set it up as well. It was also reasonably priced. I definitely recommend IKEA. They are super helpful!
Megan S.
Winston Salem, NC
While it may be time consuming to build items (not to mention shop there), I love the affordability that IKEA provides. I got an entire bedroom set (with mattress) for less than 1,000 dollars. I also love their food court!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
I love walking into IKEA but goodness my bank account doesn't. So many perfect items. I believe my first item ever bought was flatware for my first apartment and I still have them! I will definitely continue shopping here!
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Some stuff here is a bargain. Some stuff isn't. All of it is DIY assembly. Not a bad deal in most cases, but still a bit of a hassle. Hard to walk through and grab just one thing, as the store is chock full of impulse buys.
Equasha C.
APO, AP
I love Ikea , I purchased my mirror , the famous Alex drawers, and a vanity top from Ikea. I've had them well over a year and I'm still in love. VERY affordable. The only downside is that you have to build everything yourself and it can be frustrating with some of the instructions provided, but worth it. ..
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is one of my favorite home stores everyone inside is so nice and helpful! They don't need any improvement and my favorite purchase was my heated blanket! Overall the experience was great and I want everyone to come and shop here
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I really love ikea and the whole shopping experience when I go there!! It's always a fun time and it's great that they have a foodcourt. It's very affordable and the quality is pretty good as well. I shop there pretty often
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
Ikea is a great home store! They have everything from couches to chairs to plates and laundry bags! It's pretty affordable and most of their products are great quality! It is all from a Swedish background and has great choices! Best purchase was desks and a swinging chair that you can hold from the ceiling!!
Sylvia V.
Monrovia, CA
The store is way to large and overwhelming. If you get lost in the store then that means that your store is too large. The other problem is nothing ever lasts. It looks pretty at the time and then it breaks in a few weeks.
Anna T.
Saint Louis, MO
IKEA is a great place to go to get affordable home goods such as decor and furniture. This is a great place to go if you are just starting out or need affordable furniture in a pinch. Their selection is impressive and their stores are huge! Only downfall is that some of their products can be not very durable.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?