- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is such a fun furniture store. I love that you can customize what you want to build. I have a few tables that I use for my vanity and entertainment center. It has lasted me for years. I will definitely go back to upgrade.
I love IKEA! We bought our new bedroom set and mattress from there. It is AMAZING. They were great and delivered it and set it up as well. It was also reasonably priced. I definitely recommend IKEA. They are super helpful!
Perfect for young apartment dwellers. They have a variety of items. I wish they would make more comfortable couches and bedroom furniture. Great value for using the items for just a few years! Wish they were in more cities.
IKEA is my addiction. You get so much for your money. I went recently and purchased so much new decor and lighting and walked out spending barely anything. Also purchased my vanity desk and drawers there. Highly recommend.
I love Ikea , I purchased my mirror , the famous Alex drawers, and a vanity top from Ikea. I've had them well over a year and I'm still in love. VERY affordable. The only downside is that you have to build everything yourself and it can be frustrating with some of the instructions provided, but worth it. ..
My most stuff are from Ikea wether its furniture, bed or home decor. Well surprisingly I don't find any con because everything is perfect. Good quality, products are packaged well. Yes, i shop too often and recommend to all
I absolutely love ikea! There is always something within my price range, and even though I have to assemble it, the directions are usually easy to follow. It’s impossible to leave the store without more than I plan to buy.
Going to ikea is like walking through a maze but I enjoy going there nonetheless. It's so much fun to just walk through even if you don't plan on buying anything. They have so many cute little gadgets and what not I'm positive anyone can find something they like there!
I LOVE Ikea! Their products are well-made, affordable, and stylish. The staff is always ready to help me find whatever I need and their returns policy is awesome. The shopping experience is always pleasant and their unique store set-up while conducive to buying, is also conducive to generating creative ideas.
I LOVE IKEA! Every time I've gone to their store it's like an amusement park but for styling your home! I always get lost, but that's because they have so many good products that I get distracted and always want to buy everything!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos