BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heaven D.
Diberville,MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is one of my favorite home stores everyone inside is so nice and helpful! They don't need any improvement and my favorite purchase was my heated blanket! Overall the experience was great and I want everyone to come and shop here
tanwi n.
My most stuff are from Ikea wether its furniture, bed or home decor. Well surprisingly I don't find any con because everything is perfect. Good quality, products are packaged well. Yes, i shop too often and recommend to all
Casey N.
i love ikea ! it's sometimes expensive and kinda pricy but i love everything about it. i got all my bedroom designs and bed frame and dressers and desks all from ikea. amazing quality! i definitely recommend shopping there.
Selina H.
San Diego, CA
I havr gotten a few is the front of her from them. They've always been easy to put together. I love the customer service. They're always friendly trying to help you. I also love the food court Swedish meatballs all the way.
Amanda H.
Austin, TX
IKEA has good quality pieces and great prices too. I've purchased furniture from them when I was in college for my dorm rooms and I've used them for my townhouse now that I've graduated. I always find what I'm looking for!
Julie P.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love ikea! There is always something within my price range, and even though I have to assemble it, the directions are usually easy to follow. It’s impossible to leave the store without more than I plan to buy.
Melanie O.
Orlando, FL
Such a friendly atmosphere. The people are really nice and helpful. Always willing to give a hand and willing to provide amazing customer service. I go to IKEA for all my home needs. Almost my whole apartment is from IKEA!
Candice B.
Mill creek, Wa
I have a love hate relationship with Ikea. I love going but I always spend way too much time and money. I have to go with a room and a budget in mind or I end up spending all day and no money because it's overwhelming. Love it tho.
Colleen U.
IKEA is one of my favorite home goods stores! They have so many items and the prices are always on point. Thx staff is super helpful and my family and I always have a great experience at IKEA. Can't wait for our next trip!
David G.
Austin, TX
It's a drive for me so I always come prepared and research ahead of time. Great vibe for stylish and cost effective home goods, but the store is always so hectic and it becomes an ordeal. Enjoy shopping here, but have to be strategic about it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?