BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
How can you not love IKEA? The furniture is not of the highest quality ever, but it's affordable, attractive, and perfect for furnishing my first apartment. The whole shopping experience there is so much fun and well-organized.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I have purchased a few lamps, and a bed frame from ikea. The bed frame was the best I've ever purchased. The lamps were awesome, and excellent quality. I have had them now about 2 years and they're still in working condition.
Elena M.
I recently bought a desk for your my beauty bedroom to hold all of my make up and do all of my make up looks! The desk is called the Alex desk. It's beautiful! It is all white, and perfect for any beauty guru. Many Youtubers use this desk as well!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Soooo affordable and the stores are huge, youd have to spend hours to finish going through the whole store! The Burbank location in California is the closest to me, not sure if it's the biggest one in the US. The food there is a plus!
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea! We don't have one in our area but Dallas is close enough that me and my friends love to take a trip just to shop there! The prices are amazing and they carry almost anything! I definitely recommend this store to everyone!!
Shonee S.
Florence, SC
i purchased my son a bed from Ikea. It was small and easy to put together. It was my first time shopping at Ikea and i absolutely loved the setups and seeing all the displays. I love Ikea! I think it was well worth my money.
Stephanie Q.
Vero Beach, FL
I always enjoy my trips to IKEA. Can always find something practical for the home and usually a little something I didn't know I needed! My favorite purchase so far has been my bed: affordable,practical and easy to assemble!
Lori B.
Melbourne, FL
When it comes to inexpensive home furnishings, it’s hard to beat IKEA. So long as you’re willing to do some assembly, you’ll find that the furniture sold there is a stone bargain, because the company saves money by storing and shipping most items packed flat. There’s a broad array of styles, and the prices have a wide range in many categories. The pricier items tend to be sturdier, though many of the bargain items are still solidly-built. They have ‘collections’ of new designs a few times a year, adding to the variety as well. Their textiles and bedding are great for decorating – the most expensive throw pillows they sell are still under $20, and they have a lot of sizes, colors, and patterns. For someone decorating on a shoestring, moving to a new apartment or house, or who just wants to get good bang for the buck, it’s wonderful. Be forewarned – running to IKEA is at least a 2-hour trip. I’ve had 5-hour trips before, and it wasn’t because the store was crowded. There’s THAT much to see.
Delaney D.
I'm a big fan of IKEA! They have fantastic furniture and goods and their food isn't bad either! Everything is sleek and modern looking at an excellent, affordable price. I have lots of IKEA products and they are long lasting!
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is a great place to shop when redecorating on a budget. The stores are departmentalized and it’s easy to locate items individually or as a group lot package. It is durable, affordable, and sleek. I totally recommend Ikea!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?