- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The most affordable furniture I ever both is from ikea... I love Ikea. Is just the must to buy from there. My apartment has many pieces from this store from table to night stand and lamps. I love their variety and modern style.
IKEA is great for a new home improvement they legit have everything and for the most part it's always stocked up. I have bottom my whole room set from ikea about 2-3 years ago and it still looks new. Now the reason that I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because if you know what your doing and there for your good if not your screwed because no worker is every around
Amazing customer experience at the store. Can always find what you’re looking for. My entire vanity room was built by ikea furniture, however you do have to build it yourself if you don’t want to pay more, so be prepared!!
IKEA is one of my favorite home stores everyone inside is so nice and helpful! They don't need any improvement and my favorite purchase was my heated blanket! Overall the experience was great and I want everyone to come and shop here
i love ikea ! it's sometimes expensive and kinda pricy but i love everything about it. i got all my bedroom designs and bed frame and dressers and desks all from ikea. amazing quality! i definitely recommend shopping there.
While it may be time consuming to build items (not to mention shop there), I love the affordability that IKEA provides. I got an entire bedroom set (with mattress) for less than 1,000 dollars. I also love their food court!
IKEA has good quality pieces and great prices too. I've purchased furniture from them when I was in college for my dorm rooms and I've used them for my townhouse now that I've graduated. I always find what I'm looking for!
I love IKEA. It's like a dream of everything for interior design. They have everything from silverware to entire bedroom sets. They're inexpensive compared to other furniture stores as well. I decorated my entire dorm with IKEA.
I have a love hate relationship with Ikea. I love going but I always spend way too much time and money. I have to go with a room and a budget in mind or I end up spending all day and no money because it's overwhelming. Love it tho.
Love ikea, I don't love how difficult it is to put their products together but I think that it's like that because of how inexpensive it is to purchase their products. The quality is pretty good for the price that you pay.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos