BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lynn V.
Denton, TX
IKEA is such an affordable place to shop for furniture. Even though it is more inexpensive than most stores, the items are of such great quality. The environment gives off an excellent vibe that makes you never want to leave.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
How can you not love IKEA? The furniture is not of the highest quality ever, but it's affordable, attractive, and perfect for furnishing my first apartment. The whole shopping experience there is so much fun and well-organized.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is a great place to shop when redecorating on a budget. The stores are departmentalized and it’s easy to locate items individually or as a group lot package. It is durable, affordable, and sleek. I totally recommend Ikea!!
Katia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Husband and I love going to Ikea to get some Inspiration and also to see what we can get lol it's awesome we take a long time in Ikea cause there is so much too see and the prices aren't bad at all they have such cute stuff!
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea! We don't have one in our area but Dallas is close enough that me and my friends love to take a trip just to shop there! The prices are amazing and they carry almost anything! I definitely recommend this store to everyone!!
Jessica P.
US
I went in to their store about a year ago and absolutely fell in love. There store is HUGE so definitely make it a day trip and plan ahead so you don't miss out in what you need. I love their variety and quality of products.
Elena M.
I recently bought a desk for your my beauty bedroom to hold all of my make up and do all of my make up looks! The desk is called the Alex desk. It's beautiful! It is all white, and perfect for any beauty guru. Many Youtubers use this desk as well!
Chelsea M.
this is my all time favorite store. i love spending hours here. they have great bang for the buck and i couldn't want anything more from my purchases there! i am also so known to impulse purchase there...you never know!!!!
Jordana V.
There's nothing you can't find there. My desk, drawers, chair, kitchen supplies are all from ikea, great price and good quality and it is also pretty which is a plus. I recommend it but wear snickers cuz the store is huge !
Karla P.
Love IKEA products... they are super space saving and easy to build. I have bought from kitchen stuff to makeup junkie most have (like Alex drawers, this was my favorite purchase 😜) I constantly buying stuff at IKEA I love it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?