BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica C.
Cherryville, NC
Ikea is great. The furniture the offer can fit into any space that you have. Their kitchen wear is nice too! The only down side is you have to put it together yourself and sometimes the instructions are not the easiest to understand.
Ara C.
Ridgefield, NJ
I love this store! Everything is so cheap but super cute and fashionable at the same time! Although the quality lacks a bit, the prices definitely make it worth it. Especially if you need temporary furniture for an apartment.
Haleigh D.
Odum
Ikea has literally anything and everything! This is slowly becoming one of my favorite stores! I’ve purchased a couple of furniture pieces from them and I absolutely love them! Going back to ikea soon to purchase more items!!
Lauren D.
Vineyard
You can never go wrong with IKEA. It is very affordable and has literally everything you can think of for your home. Shopping there is easy and everything is in sections which makes it nice to find things. I would recommend!
Breanne R.
Troy, OH
IKEA is obviously amazing and prices are really good but the bad thing is putting furniture together. I have purchased many items from Ikea that have not been bad and there's that I have had to get help! Just depends I guess
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i love ikea..  i love going for fun and when i need something.  A lot of my apartment is ikea because it is affordable, trendy and perfect!!! also the cinnamon buns are SOOOO yummy.
Dylan S.
Tallahassee
Who doesn’t love ikea. They’re products are reasonably prices with such a large variety to choose from. Plus shopping in the store is very organized and they offer home decor ideas with the different rooms they have in store.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I love going to ikea for inspiration on decorations and furniture for my house. They are not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. I usually go there for inspiration and try to find like products somewhere else first.
Sara C.
Keyport, NJ
We are an IKEA family! They recently had a family discount sale and I was able to get great deals on my new bed and nightstands! Everyone is so friendly and they called to the pickup area to make sure our bed was ready to go!
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Mi tienda favorita de siempre, me consideran IkeaAdict! Me gusta el diseño minimalista y funcional, sus precios siempre están ajustados a cualquier bolsillo. Mi apartamento es sin duda un sello IKEA, desde mi cama hasta las mesas decorativas! Simplemente los AMO! Recomendadisimo!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?