BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katie C.
Austin, TX
I love iKea! Everything is very reasonably priced and it is just a fun shopping experience! I love that there is a kids play area and hot dogs for super cheap as well! It's fun to look at all of the room ideas and walk around the store.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love IKEA. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere and we don't have one nearby :(. But anytime I'm near one I always go. Their sheets and bedding are the best!! Their food is also shockingly good. Definitely worth going.
Lori B.
Melbourne, FL
When it comes to inexpensive home furnishings, it’s hard to beat IKEA. So long as you’re willing to do some assembly, you’ll find that the furniture sold there is a stone bargain, because the company saves money by storing and shipping most items packed flat. There’s a broad array of styles, and the prices have a wide range in many categories. The pricier items tend to be sturdier, though many of the bargain items are still solidly-built. They have ‘collections’ of new designs a few times a year, adding to the variety as well. Their textiles and bedding are great for decorating – the most expensive throw pillows they sell are still under $20, and they have a lot of sizes, colors, and patterns. For someone decorating on a shoestring, moving to a new apartment or house, or who just wants to get good bang for the buck, it’s wonderful. Be forewarned – running to IKEA is at least a 2-hour trip. I’ve had 5-hour trips before, and it wasn’t because the store was crowded. There’s THAT much to see.
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
IKEA has a lot of very useful furniture as well as textiles and home goods that are made well, while also being very affordable. There are items in many different styles of decor, while also being very simple to put together
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
I love ikea, they have everything displayed out for you to see it in person and check out if you really like something so you can buy it. The food court there is good, I really enjoy eating the Swedish meatballs and ice cream cones for a dessert
Vanessa P.
Absolutely love IKEA!!!!! Most of my furniture is from here, including my bed, TV base, cabinets and other furniture for my sons room! most people dislike having to build all of the furniture, but i must say i love it!
Jaren  P.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ikea! Even if I don't need anything, I just like to walk around in there and look at the furniture set ups and all the endless array of things they have to clog your house up with. Love their bookcases and the hotdogs!
Raegan W.
Danville , VA
I wish there was an IKEA store closer to me! It's very affordable for the items you get. We've purchased everything from couches to tables and never had any problems with any of the products! I would recommend IKEA to anyone.
Kimberly H.
Nashville, GA
I absolutely love Ikea. I made my first trip to Ikea about a month ago. The savings on products is well worth the drive. It is easy to figure out what to do even if you have never been at the store before. We will be making another trip very soon. I bought several things that have made my life a lot easier.
Sara C.
Keyport, NJ
We are an IKEA family! They recently had a family discount sale and I was able to get great deals on my new bed and nightstands! Everyone is so friendly and they called to the pickup area to make sure our bed was ready to go!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?