BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i love ikea..  i love going for fun and when i need something.  A lot of my apartment is ikea because it is affordable, trendy and perfect!!! also the cinnamon buns are SOOOO yummy.
Kimberly H.
Nashville, GA
I absolutely love Ikea. I made my first trip to Ikea about a month ago. The savings on products is well worth the drive. It is easy to figure out what to do even if you have never been at the store before. We will be making another trip very soon. I bought several things that have made my life a lot easier.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Amazing place. I love it everytime i go there . And i want to buy everything. Furniture is a little expensive, but kitchen, bedding, and other home improvement things are awsome and affordable. i would recommend to everybody.
Regina M.
IKEA has everything you'd ever need for home organization and storage etc. it is also very affordable which can never hurt. Only bad thing is the closest one to my home is still not very close. Have to plan your trips there.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Mi tienda favorita de siempre, me consideran IkeaAdict! Me gusta el diseño minimalista y funcional, sus precios siempre están ajustados a cualquier bolsillo. Mi apartamento es sin duda un sello IKEA, desde mi cama hasta las mesas decorativas! Simplemente los AMO! Recomendadisimo!
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
My family and I shop at IKEA all the time. While the store is massive and kind of like a maze, we are always able to find just what we need at affordable prices. I will continue to shop at IKEA and would definitely recommend it to friends!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I love going to ikea for inspiration on decorations and furniture for my house. They are not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. I usually go there for inspiration and try to find like products somewhere else first.
Jaren  P.
Charlotte, NC
I love Ikea! Even if I don't need anything, I just like to walk around in there and look at the furniture set ups and all the endless array of things they have to clog your house up with. Love their bookcases and the hotdogs!
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
The furniture is easily put together, but I feel like it's not top notch quality especially chairs. I like how much selection there is and of course the food court! If only Ikea wasn't so far from me, there is like one here.
Esther F.
Ikea is amazing. They're a little overwhelming to be honest, but how they have the store laid out is inspiring and very helpful when trying to buy new furniture. I wish there was one closer to me, I would go there more often.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?